We’ve learned a lot about planning, managing and executing successful meetings over the course of two decades and 2,900+ events. On this blog, we share insights, tips and best practices for creating extraordinary event experiences… and some other fun stuff too. Enjoy!
Use These Powerful Strategies to Navigate Your Training in 2019
MTA has created a strong foundation and invested heavily into secure tools that capture event data to provide a more comprehensive, detailed snapshot of your event.
Data is more capable than ever to show us beyond simply calculating how many attendees are traveling to and from your event. It goes deeper to capture what’s happening inside the meeting room from defining knowledge gaps to identifying global trends for your specific audience.
Some of the features that our powerful tools offer:
• Single Sign-On (SSO) enables one password to access all your data
• Electronic, aggregated data accessible 24/7 securely in mobile formats
• Customizable, real-time reports with tracking capabilities
• Ability to identify trends among your audiences
• Instant access to changes occurring within your event
• Measure ROI more effectively
As we move into 2019, we look forward to discussing how your data can impact the efficacy and success of your events this year and how MTA’s tools can deliver a better return on your event investments.
How can you use technology this year to move from a “bored” meeting to a more engaging board meeting? Many industries are switching from face-to-face shareholder meetings to virtual events.Full article