A biotechnology research company located in Colorado needed help planning a President’s Club incentive experience for high achievers following their global sales meeting in Denver where the winners were announced.
Our customer’s primary focus for this event was team building. They also wanted a location that would offer plenty of outdoor exploration and adventure that would provide a unique experience not typical of incentive trips – truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The MTA team sourced a variety of options in various locations for our customer, and the choice was clear – Banff, Canada.
- Luxury accommodations at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in Banff, Canada.
- Upon guests’ arrival, themed welcome gifts included local chocolates, keepsake Banff National Park book, drinks and snacks, hammock, customized Yeti tumbler, and designer blanket.
- Group hike in Johnston Canyon and gondola ride to take in the picturesque Canadian Rocky Mountain vistas.
- Exploring the sites and shopping in downtown Banff followed by lunch at a local brewery. A variety of activities to explore from the Bow River and Bow Falls to historical museums located downtown.
- Team building while mountaineering and rock climbing at Mt. Norquay for breathtaking panoramic vistas of Banff National Park, Bow Valley and Mt. Rundle signature peaks.
- Spa, hiking, guided tours on site with unique dining experience.
- Group sunrise canoe on Lake Louise surrounded by the spectacular views of the Victoria Glacier while gliding across crystal blue waters.
- Canada optional excursions included Moraine Lake and waterfalls, hiking Banff National Park, road trip through the Canadian Rockies, fishing, golfing, and/or horseback riding through alpine pastures and mountain passes.
- Attendees described their experience as “life-changing.”