It’s February and love is in the air – even for events! Do you want to create an event experience that your attendees will love? Give your face-to-face meetings and events more TLC with these 20 tips from Miller Tanner Associates. Click on each tip for more information.
Engage Your Audience
- Use technology for creative presentations like holograms, LED screens, video and more.
- Engage with ARS.
- Add more fun.
- Understand what your audience wants.
- Go paperless and digital.
Make It Memorable
- Weave in a theme to transform your event from drab to fab.
- Celebrate achievements with a sales event, Incentive Travel or a Product Launch.
- Make internal meetings a priority.
- Add some extras like personalized gifting and cultural outings.
- Use team-building and CSR to unite your team.
- Go green!
- Emphasize work-life balance.
- Have fun and dream big!
- Get inspired! Check out Miller Tanner Associates on social media for inspirational ideas! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Discover a new and exciting event location.
- Read about our team’s favorite event destinations.
- Plan your first incentive trip, even on a budget.
- Add the WOW factor.
- Be unique.
- Hire a professional planner like Miller Tanner Associates to plan an event that your attendees are sure to love.
- Meet MTA: Janina Pineiro, Global Experience Designer - June 30, 2020
- Virtual Meeting Tips - May 19, 2020
- Celebrating 23 Years of Planning Event Experiences - May 1, 2020